Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer Vacation

My wife and I went on a road trip this last week, yeah thats right "my wife", never thought i would be saying that did ya. Anyways, I just got back from a week away from Lubbock, and have actually been away from our home since that previous Sunday. We were at my brothers house, house sitting till Wednesday which is when we left and headed to Fort Worth. Now we are house sitting her parents house till Saturday or Sunday when they head back from Arkansas. I decided that on our ten hour drive back from Arkansas ourselves that I would get back into blogging. So thats what I am going to do. Who knows how many followers I will have and even how interesting it will even be. But tomorrow I will start it all over again. I am only laying the ground work on what i will start talking about. I will most certainly begin with my whole summer in a short paraphrase. Then, oh yeah, i got married, and then this last week. It has been a long crazy summer that i really needed. I didn't even work the month of june if that tells you anything. I will then start on my first day of school. Yep you read right, school. I start college on the 30th. So I plan on having quite a bit of stories to tell this semester, and I am still coaching that soccer team. So hopefully you will follow me as I tell lots of fun stories about all the eventfull things that have and will happen. Including all the cooking adventures I go on with all my new kitchen toys we got as wedding presents. See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment