Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 1

Well today was very uneventful, nothing going on but a boring day at work. I did however figure out that a day after a ten hour drive, I am still tired. I did not realize how tired I would be even a day later. So not a whole lot of writing going on today. Just a forshadow of what I will talk about tomorrow. I am going to start off by talking about how i took off the month of June and most of July, only working two days a week through July. Then getting married at the end of that month. Lots of golf, Ruidoso, and a great wedding with a wonderful surprise for the bride (not mine). More golf and then having to spend a weekend at my brothers because we could not get home. It has been the best summer of my life finally topping the summer I turned 16 while playing soccer in Italy. Anyways gotta go, bed is calling. Being 30 takes a bit more effort than it used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment