Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Till Now, and Till Next Time

Ok, so I am really not good at keeping up with this. But since the last time i was on here i have worked quite a bit. I have been real tired after work and not felt like sitting in front of the computer. To sum it up i closed the day after i got back from the metroplex, then I worked two 530 am mornings in a row and then closed again. It has been an up and down week. To say the least. I have been listening to my brothers new music. If you do not already have it, please go buy it for 5 dollars, it is worth every cent twice over. I have so many things i would love to talk about but not enough time to discuss them all. So many things going on in the world to discuss, from politics, to the people in general. I work in retail of sorts, and have to keep my mouth shut all the time but that does not mean that I can't blog about the selfishness and stupidity of half the general population. So many peopl out there really make me wonder how they even got as far as they did in life, oh wait, i bet the government bailed them out. Cause thats what it seems to be happening, the ignorant and irresponsible seem to be getting more help than those that are keeping our country afloat, or at least above water. But I could sit here all day and talk about that. I won't because my butt already hurts from sitting in this chair. Hmm, maybe that ismy problem, I need a better chair for this and maybe I will stick around more. Oh well, I am off to prepare for my fantasy football draft. At least this keeps me from watching more news and seeing what is going on the world, and who really wants to do that with all the destruction that is going on. Oh and if i were you, check out the little league world series, it is awesome. Good to know that there is still some form of innocence out there, (hopefully). They don't take steroids at that age do they, just kidding, that would be aweful. Well gotta go, I really am trying to get on here more and talk about things. You never know you may actually enjoy my opinions, they could make for some good comedy. Till Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment